Privacy & Policy
- We have implemented reasonable security practices and procedures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected and with the nature of our business. While we try our best to provide security that is commensurate with the industry standards, because of the inherent vulnerabilities of the internet, we cannot ensure or warrant complete security of all information that is being transmitted to Us by You.
- The type of Personal Information (including Sensitive Personal Data or Information) that We collect from the Users;
- The purpose of collection, means and modes of usage of such Personal Information by Us;
- How and to whom We disclose such information;
- How We protect the Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information that is collected from the Users; and
- How Users may access and/ or modify their Personal Information.
- We respect the privacy of Our Users and are committed to protect it in all respects. The information about the User is collected by Us as (i) information supplied by Users; (ii) information automatically tracked during User's navigation on the Website; and/ or (iii) communicated directly to Us via e-mail or telephone or another channel.
- For any service that the User may use, We only collect the data that is strictly necessary (i) for the delivery of the services, (ii) for the performance of a contract for which User is a party, (iii) for which User has given consent for such processing of data, or (iv) for compliance with a legal obligation to which We are subject.
2. Information Collected
- In the course of providing Services to You through the Website, We may collect the following information:
- “Personal Information” which shall means and include any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available with Us, is capable of identifying the person concerned such as their name, email address, location details, phone number, username, password, Internet Protocol Address (“IP Address”). Personal Information does not include anonymized information that has been appropriately processed to make it non-identifiable in order to irreversibly prevent its identification.
- “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” means Personal Information of any individual relating to password; financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history; biometric information; any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by Us for processing or storage. However, any data/ information relating to an individual that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law shall not qualify as Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
- Information pertaining to Your hardware devices when You access the Website. For example, when You visit the Website, We may collect Your IP Address and the type of mobile device You use and Your geographic location. We also may collect information about Your activity on the Website, such as information about Your account usage, as well as information about how You interact with the Website (collectively, “User Data”). We may combine this automatically gathered information with other information, including Personal Information we have collected about You.
- Certain specific information known as “cookies” when You access the Website.
- Communications between You and the Company.
- The Company does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children.
- Company will be free to use, collect and disclose Information that is freely available in the public domain without Your consent. All Information is stored or used for processing services and under no circumstance are any of these details made available in the public domain. However, We may use the Information to share with You additional and/ or upcoming information regarding the Services provided through Website.
3. Purpose Behind Information Collected
- We collect and retain User Information only to the extend it is expedient to provide the Services to Users. The Information collected from You can be utilized for various business and/or regulatory purposes including but not limited to the following:
- Registration of the User on the Website;
- Processing the User’s orders / requests and provision of Services (including provision of safe Services);
- Completing transactions with Users effectively and billing for the Services provided;
- Technical administration and customization of Website;
- Ensuring that the Website content is presented to the Users in an effective manner;
- Delivery of personalized information and target advertisements to the User;
- Improvement of Services, features and functionality of the Website;
- Research and development and for User administration (including conducting user surveys);
- Non-personally identifiable information, exclusively owned by the Company may be used in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for internal research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes including those for the purposes of determining the number of visitors and transactional details, and the Company may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates;
- Dealing with requests, enquiries, complaints or disputes and other customer care related activities including those arising out of the Users’ request of the Services and all other general administrative and business purposes;
- Verification of identity of Users and perform checks to prevent frauds; and
4. Disclosure and Transfer of Information Collected
- The Website may transmit Information to:
- service providers and associates engaged with Us for the purpose of carrying out Services on Our behalf under contract. Generally, these service providers and associates do not have any independent right to share this information, however certain service providers and associates who provide services on the Website, including the providers of online communications services, will have rights to use and disclose the Personal Information collected in connection with the provision of these Services in accordance with their own privacy policies.
- our affiliates in India or in other countries who may use and disclose your information for the same purposes as Us.
- The Company makes all Information accessible to its employees and data processors only on a need-to-know basis. All Company’s employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of Information, are obliged to respect its confidentiality.
- We may disclose any Information We deem necessary, in Our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. Such transfer or disclosure shall be for lawful purposes only. Further, such transfer or disclosure of Your sensitive personal information to other third parties shall only be done once it is ensured that the third party receiving such information has implemented the same level of security practices as we have.
- Prior to any direct marketing or commercial operation (for example for sending the newsletters or commercial offers), We will first obtain Users consent, either when creating account on the Website or later by indicating Your choice in account settings. User will always have the right to withdraw his consent at any time, directly by clicking on the unsubscribe link available on each email received, by modifying his account settings, or by contacting Us at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In accordance with the applicable laws, User has the right to access, to rectify and to object data concerning them. User can access and change their profile picture, display name and user profile password provided when account is created through the account page or by contacting Us.
- The security of Information is important to Us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Information submitted to Us, both during transmission and once We receive it. All information gathered on the Website is securely stored on the Digital Ocean’s server. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time, if deemed necessary. We take all necessary precautions to protect Your Information both online and off-line, and implement reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of Our business.
- Depending on the processing of Information, the data may be subject to a different storage period.
- We do not sell Users Information to any advertisers or any third party. We use Users Personal Data to display relevant advertisements, based on his preferences. We make reports related to the advertisement campaigns, in particular statistics, without any reference or information related to the personal information of visitors or Users of the Website. User can also block advertising cookies in the dedicated “cookies” page.
- If a User uses the Website, after a notice of changes published on the Website, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed terms.
7. Feedback and Grievances
- We address discrepancies and grievances of all Users with respect to processing of information in a time bound manner. For this purpose, the Company has designated Mr. Ashish Dubey as the grievance officer, who will redress the grievances of the Users expeditiously but within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of grievance, and who can be reached by:
- sending a letter marked to the attention of “Grievance Officer, Redcliffe Lifesciences Private Limited, H-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 63, Electronic City, Noida - 201310”, or
- sending an email to email@example.com.